Monday, March 19, 2012

Burnout!!!

I am not sure if I feel the same way when I was in my 2nd job 4 years ago. Having inconsistencies with my responsibilities at work is a big burden for me and even though that I am trying to make it good, I still feel that I am not a productive employee.

Now, I feel that I am not productive again. For me, I just want to quit and rest for a while but what will be my source of living if I quit my job now? What we will we eat if I quit? Will I be relaxed if I quit? Maybe yes but I am not sure what will happen to me after that.

I am thanking eP for accepting me, I also want to thank abby for having me on her team. When she left the company, I applied for a new position (lateral transfer) thinking that I will learn something new and for me it will be a big factor because I can say that there is a good movement if I transfer. I had a drinking session with old and present eP collegues. A manager once said that will the employee be fit to the job? or will the employee be fit to the group?

Now, I am thinking if am I really fit to the group? or am I really fit to the job? either way I still want to thank my group for accepting me.

No comments: